Re: Geopriv WG - meeting 5-6 Jun, other news

From: James M. Polk ^lt;jmpolk@cisco.com>
Date: Mon May 13 2002 - 12:22:33 EDT

At 11:04 AM 5/13/2002 -0400, Allison Mankin wrote:

>The interim will be at Qualcomm, in San Diego, Jun 5-6. Qualcomm
>has confirmed hosting. I don't have room and hotel info from
>Randy or John N. yet,

Less than the *mandatory* 30 notice with no prior communications on the
list about tentative dates or a hint that this might actually happen -- and
no hotel info....

hmmmm......

Does the meeting start at 8am on the 5th, or noon allowing some of us to
fly in that morning? Does the meeting stop (targeted) at noon or 5pm on the
6th?

Answers to both will greatly impact individuals attempting to get there to
properly plan a viable trip without wasting too much time (on either side),
or missing some of this meeting

>Allison

*************************************
"People generally demand more respect for their own rights than they are
willing to allow for others"

James M. Polk
Senior Consulting Engineer
Office of the CTO

Cisco Systems
2200 East President George Bush Turnpike
Richardson, TX 75082 USA
w) 972.813.5208
f) 972.813.5280
www.cisco.com