Re: Geopriv WG - meeting 5-6 Jun, other news

From: James M. Polk ^lt;jmpolk@cisco.com>
Date: Mon May 13 2002 - 13:30:32 EDT

At 12:33 PM 5/13/2002 -0400, Allison Mankin wrote:
>James,
>
>I support your proposal that we start the meeting at
>noon on Jun 5, as there are probably quite a few folks
>who benefit from that.
>
>What is the reason you would like to target an early stop
>on the 6th?

I didn't know how much time you 4 (Chairs and ADs) had tentatively planned
this meeting requiring

- and -

I just wanted to know for those of us *not* living on the West Coast to be
able to catch a flight that afternoon (if it ended early) or leave the next
day (if ending at or after 5pm).

I'm like most I believe in trying to get as much done as possible -- and
therefore wish to know at least tentative specifics for planning purposes.

>Hotel info today, I hope.

Will there be Internet access via some LAN => BIG "I" during the meeting?

>We also have to get the announcement
>out on ietf-announce today, and that needs the travel info.
>
>Allison

*************************************
"People generally demand more respect for their own rights than they are
willing to allow for others"

James M. Polk
Senior Consulting Engineer
Office of the CTO

Cisco Systems
2200 East President George Bush Turnpike
Richardson, TX 75082 USA
w) 972.813.5208
f) 972.813.5280
www.cisco.com