Re: Geopriv WG - meeting 5-6 Jun, other news

From: Dominic Pinto ^lt;dominic.pinto@ieee.org>
Date: Mon May 13 2002 - 13:51:00 EDT

Allison Mankin wrote:

> With our Area Director's consent, we have just advanced all of
> our milestones (and the charter page is updated). We have also
> confirmed his permission for us to have an interim meeting,
> as well as the Yokohama meeting, to try to catch up.
>
> The interim will be at Qualcomm, in San Diego, Jun 5-6. Qualcomm
> has confirmed hosting. I don't have room and hotel info from
> Randy or John N. yet, but we will get it to you, as well as looking
> into providing a phone bridge.
>
> The basis of our discussions for now should be the requirements draft
> that Jorge Cuellar has recently announced, which represents joined efforts
> from several of the folks who wrote before, and which has had
> several different groups commenting and discussing it off the list
> to date.
>
> Allison

Can't get there anyway due to previous commitments, and will be
Stateside for other reasons later in June.

Any facilities possible for listening in, that won't cost a small
fortune, and commenting in? If delayed because of time zones?

Dominic

--
Dominic Pinto
-------------
					| Barn Cottage, Hill House
Senior Associate Telesphere Limited	| Somerton Road,
					| between Souldern & Somerton
http://www.telespherelimited.com	| Bicester, Oxon, OX25 6LS, UK
Ph/Fax: +44 1869 346375 Cellphone/GSM Mobile: +44 780 302 8268
Friend or Former Student at University of Newcastle upon Tyne? Join us
over the ALumni Weekend June 8th 2002: See
http://www.ncl.ac.uk/alumni/reunion/programme.html
Check out FITCE Congress 2002 Genoa at http://www.fitce.org
The Internet should be for Everyone - help make it so by joining the
Internet Society - Subscribe to ISOC-E's Monthly newsletter, by
sending an e-mail to <Majordomo@gih.com> with the following
subscribe isoc-e-newsletter
"This e-mail, and the information it contains or is attached to it, is
private and confidential and is intended for the addressee only.  The
unauthorised use, modification, disclosure, copying or distribution of
this e-mail or any of the information it contains or is attached to it
is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender immediately."
/"\
                   \ /
                    X  ASCII Ribbon Campaign
                   / \ Against HTML Mail