Hotel info for June 5-6

From: John W Noerenberg II ^lt;jwn2@qualcomm.com>
Date: Fri May 17 2002 - 17:14:22 EDT

Courtyard By Marriott -- Sorrento Valley
9650 Scranton Rd
San Diego CA 92121
ph: +1 858 558 9600
fax: +1 858 558 4539
http://Courtyard.com/dpp/PropertyPage.asp?MarshaCode=SANMM&checked=True&Marriott_BD={150F0A60-1028-43C6-AA84-44AC9F8C334A}

Wyndham Garden Hotel
5975 Lusk Blvd.
San Diego Ca 92121
ph: +1 858 558 1818
fax: +1 858 558 0421
http://www.wyndham.com/SanDiego/default.cfm

I need an esitmate of how many people will be participating by phone
so I can set up the bridge. If you plan to do this, please send a
note to me (you probably don't need to cc: the list... <grin>)

Early next week I'll provide directions from the hotels to the meeting site.

best,

--
john noerenberg
jwn2@qualcomm.com