RE: full integrity? (was: RE: Geopriv WG - meeting 5-6 Jun, other news)

From: Dan Greening ^lt;greening@bigtribe.com>
Date: Wed May 22 2002 - 09:50:01 EDT

This stuff about bogus locations sounds like something that won't get
market usage by many people (like less than 1%), and possibly no
carriers. It seems like "requirements" should be serious market
requirements, otherwise the IETF Geopriv requirements could end up stuck
in the "academically interesting" category and ignored.

Dan Greening, Ph.D. CEO, BigTribe Corporation
              330 Townsend Street, Suite 209, San Francisco, CA
94107-1662
              greening@bigtribe.com +1(415)995-7151 fax 995-7155