Re: Geopriv WG - meeting 5-6 Jun, other news

From: Randall Gellens ^lt;rg+ietf@qualcomm.com>
Date: Wed May 22 2002 - 16:53:52 EDT

At 12:43 PM -0400 5/22/02, Eric Brunner-Williams in Portland Maine wrote:

> Daviel is attempting to associate some attribute (location) to some HTML
> page(s) through a meta TAG.

That's the other draft; I was talking about the one where the server
requests the client's location. But the specifics don't matter -- it
seems to me to be likely that people will want to do something like
this, and I'm curious what this means for the geopriv object(s).

> I'm still waiting to find out what an "embedded protocol"
> is.

Something like SASL comes to mind.