RE: full integrity?

From: Dan Greening ^lt;greening@bigtribe.com>
Date: Wed May 22 2002 - 17:26:47 EDT

I like the "telling them to stuff it" idea over providing false
information.

You could choose to send a generic error message that doesn't
distinguish between a policy rejection and a system inability to provide
the location. This way a recipient can't tell if it's the policy or the
infrastructure that is causing the problem. There are some problems
with providing false information. If recipients act on that false
information, it seems to me that lawsuits are highly likely.

Dan Greening, Ph.D. CEO, BigTribe Corporation
              330 Townsend Street, Suite 209, San Francisco, CA
94107-1662
              greening@bigtribe.com +1(415)995-7151 fax 995-7155