RE: full integrity?

From: Dan Greening ^lt;greening@bigtribe.com>
Date: Wed May 22 2002 - 21:04:46 EDT

I think it's more of a MAY NOT. The privacy platform MAY NOT allow
users to provide false information, but MUST allow rule-makers to reject
location requests. If the privacy platform allows users to provide
false information it MUST indicate that capability somehow to external
systems (like through a configuration-query).

So if I'm in Randy, or visa versa, then some platforms will allow me to
say I'm in Sally, while others will allow me to say "location not
available". However, those platforms that allow me to provide false
information need to identify themselves as such.

(I love privacy examples, they're so *dirty* :)

Dan Greening, Ph.D. CEO, BigTribe Corporation
              330 Townsend Street, Suite 209, San Francisco, CA
94107-1662
              greening@bigtribe.com +1(415)995-7151 fax 995-7155