Logistics for June meeting

From: John W Noerenberg II ^lt;jwn2@qualcomm.com>
Date: Thu May 23 2002 - 14:37:16 EDT

I'm still trying to get a head count for the meeting. If you're
going to be in San Diego for the meeting, I need to know by Tuesday.

I'd like to use a smaller meeting room than the one I currently have
reserved. It will be easier for people participating by phone to
hear and contribute if we're in a smaller space. But it will be in a
different building. So until I know which room I'm using I can't
send directions to the meeting room. I won't know which building
we're in until I hear from you.

I'd be grateful for your immediate response, and my admin (who's
really doing the work) will be tickled pink.

Thanks!

best,

--
john noerenberg