Re: Logistics for June meeting

From: James M. Polk ^lt;jmpolk@cisco.com>
Date: Thu May 23 2002 - 16:38:47 EDT

At 11:37 AM 5/23/2002 -0700, John W Noerenberg II wrote:
>I'm still trying to get a head count for the meeting. If you're
>going to be in San Diego for the meeting, I need to know by Tuesday.

I'll be there

>I'd like to use a smaller meeting room than the one I currently have
>reserved.

This might add a temperature issue to the room with all the hot air coming
from our mouths ;-)

>It will be easier for people participating by phone to
>hear and contribute if we're in a smaller space.

I don't agree with this -- people speaking up from the attendees should
walk up to the conference phone just like the microphone - thus minimizing
this problem. Crowding us will not be a good thing with this opinionated
topic(s), IMO

>But it will be in a
>different building. So until I know which room I'm using I can't
>send directions to the meeting room. I won't know which building
>we're in until I hear from you.
>
>I'd be grateful for your immediate response, and my admin (who's
>really doing the work) will be tickled pink.
>
>Thanks!
>
>best,
>--
>
>john noerenberg
>jwn2@qualcomm.com
> While the belief we have found the Answer can separate us
> and make us forget our humanity, it is the seeking that continues
> to bring us together, that makes and keeps us human.
> -- Daniel J. Boorstin, "The Seekers", 1998

*************************************
"People generally demand more respect for their own rights than they are
willing to allow for others"

James M. Polk
Senior Consulting Engineer
Office of the CTO

Cisco Systems
2200 East President George Bush Turnpike
Richardson, TX 75082 USA
w) 972.813.5208
f) 972.813.5280
www.cisco.com