Re: Logistics for June meeting

From: John W Noerenberg II ^lt;jwn2@qualcomm.com>
Date: Wed May 29 2002 - 12:28:09 EDT

At 3:38 PM -0500 5/23/02, James M. Polk wrote:
>I don't agree with this -- people speaking up from the attendees should
>walk up to the conference phone just like the microphone - thus minimizing
>this problem.

This isn't a big deal. Judging by the response, I'll keep the
meeting in the bigger room.

I've always been a fan of the Authurian round table. But that only
works if the number of attendees is relatively small, or if the table
is large enough so that we're all out of sword's reach of each other.
(Those on the conference bridge still face the threat of being
suddenly "cut off"...I'm considering a policy of requiring that all
weapons be checked at the door...)

best,

jwn2