Re: Hotel info for June 5-6

From: James M. Polk ^lt;jmpolk@cisco.com>
Date: Wed May 29 2002 - 13:22:08 EDT

John

Have I missed the email containing the directions to the meeting location?
It's been more than a week since your email below, and we're old days away
from the meeting.

At 02:14 PM 5/17/2002 -0700, John W Noerenberg II wrote:
>Courtyard By Marriott -- Sorrento Valley
>9650 Scranton Rd
>San Diego CA 92121
>ph: +1 858 558 9600
>fax: +1 858 558 4539
>http://Courtyard.com/dpp/PropertyPage.asp?MarshaCode=SANMM&checked=True&Marr
>iott_BD={150F0A60-1028-43C6-AA84-44AC9F8C334A}
>
>Wyndham Garden Hotel
>5975 Lusk Blvd.
>San Diego Ca 92121
>ph: +1 858 558 1818
>fax: +1 858 558 0421
>http://www.wyndham.com/SanDiego/default.cfm
>
>I need an esitmate of how many people will be participating by phone
>so I can set up the bridge. If you plan to do this, please send a
>note to me (you probably don't need to cc: the list... <grin>)
>
>Early next week I'll provide directions from the hotels to the meeting site.
>
>best,
>--
>
>john noerenberg
>jwn2@qualcomm.com
> While the belief we have found the Answer can separate us
> and make us forget our humanity, it is the seeking that continues
> to bring us together, that makes and keeps us human.
> -- Daniel J. Boorstin, "The Seekers", 1998

*************************************
"People generally demand more respect for their own rights than they are
willing to allow for others"

James M. Polk
Senior Consulting Engineer
Office of the CTO

Cisco Systems
2200 East President George Bush Turnpike
Richardson, TX 75082 USA
w) 972.813.5208
f) 972.813.5280
www.cisco.com