Interim Meeting Agenda

From: Randall Gellens ^lt;rg+ietf@qualcomm.com>
Date: Fri May 31 2002 - 19:40:27 EDT

Let's spend most of the first day discussing issues with the current
draft (Cuellar: can you post them to the list?), which everyone
attending should have read:
<ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cuellar-geopriv-reqs-02.txt>.

The goal is to identify the changes required to advance this
document. We can also spend a small amount of time discussing usage
scenarios, just to make sure that the draft covers them.

We can spend a small amount of time on the second day discussing
possible uses of our object, not to go into details, but to make sure
we have a common understanding of potential uses. Ideally, we'll
have a starting point for the object.