Interim Meeting Agenda: Second Day

From: Randall Gellens ^lt;rg+ietf@qualcomm.com>
Date: Thu Jun 06 2002 - 12:22:51 EDT

Let's start by finishing with the issues with
<ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cuellar-geopriv-reqs-02.txt>.

We can also spend a *small* amount of time discussing usage
scenarios, just to make sure that the draft covers them.

We'll have a *very brief* overviews of protocols that either are
likely to use geopriv, or have similarities with geopriv, just to
make sure we have a common understanding of potential uses and
similar imbedded and/or security protocols. Ideally, we'll have a
starting point for the object.