RE: FW: Potential Location Summit

From: Dan Greening ^lt;greening@bigtribe.com>
Date: Fri Jun 07 2002 - 15:12:59 EDT

Behcet: OK, well that's fine, I kind of got that impression.

So what we'd like to know is who from Geopriv, in principle, would
probably volunteer to attend a location summit and report back to IETF
Geopriv (i.e. not me). So it looks like I'm asking the IETF Geopriv
members this question.

Please answer "I'll probably go to a location summit, and I'll report
back to IETF Geopriv," if this is something you think you would do.

Dan Greening, Ph.D. CEO, BigTribe Corporation
              330 Townsend Street, Suite 209, San Francisco, CA
94107-1662
              greening@bigtribe.com +1(415)995-7151 fax 995-7155