Re: FW: Potential Location Summit

From: Allison Mankin ^lt;mankin@east.isi.edu>
Date: Tue Jun 11 2002 - 00:18:18 EDT

Dan,

The responses have filled you in plenty about how
IETF prefers to work with other organizations - since
we all participate as individuals, and we are open and as
informal as possible, our favorite approach is for folks
who are involved in the work in other organizations to
participate in ours and share the perspectives.

But that said, I think we'd be glad to find out more
about other groups' plans. Please give some more information
on what the intended results of a summit meeting would be.

Allison (geopriv co-chair and an IESG member)