Re: new draft: draft-morris-geopriv-location-object-issues-00.txt

From: Eric Brunner-Williams in Portland Maine ^lt;brunner@nic-naa.net>
Date: Wed Jun 26 2002 - 11:02:33 EDT

Cuellar,

It seems to me that at the end of the WG process, a draft goes to WG LC
with a section that reads something like:

N. IANA Considerations

   If the IESG approves this memo for publication, then the IANA registers
   (something, tbd), as specified in Section I.J.

   The IANA maintains a list of:

   o standards-track spatial coordinate system identifiers, c.f., Section K.L;

   ... (zero or more things that aren't either standards-track, or aren't
        spatial coordinate system identifiers, or both).

   For each list, the IESG is responsible for assigning a designated expert
   to review the specification prior to the IANA making the assignment.

Specification of what the IANA maintains a list(s) of is an issue.

Eric