RE: [manet] IP addresses in MANET

From: Dan Greening ^lt;greening@bigtribe.com>
Date: Wed Jun 26 2002 - 12:41:19 EDT

Even for those that think the world is a cell phone, IP is important.
New cell phones coming out in the next 12-18 months have built-in
802.11, and wireless carriers are starting to deploy 802.11 hot spots
(to add to their cellular deployments).

However, I don't think oysters have even considered packet transmission
(though no question, location is very important to them).

Dan Greening, Ph.D. CEO, BigTribe Corporation
              330 Townsend Street, Suite 209, San Francisco, CA
94107-1662
              greening@bigtribe.com +1(415)995-7151 fax 995-7155