GEOPRIV Working Group Archives
By Author

Google
WWW ecotroph.net
AuthorSubject Date
Aleksandar Gogic
 RE: FW: Potential Location Summit09 Jun 2002
 New Internet Draft - Geopriv03 Jun 2002
Allison Mankin
 draft minutes of geopriv interim meeting24 Jun 2002
 Yokohama geopriv meeting, interim notes today24 Jun 2002
 Re: FW: Potential Location Summit11 Jun 2002
 Interim meeting - call-in available and some slides in use05 Jun 2002
Andrew Daviel
 Re: Interim Meeting Agenda04 Jun 2002
Behcet Sarikaya
 Re: FW: Potential Location Summit07 Jun 2002
Carl Reed
 Re: A remark on the location-object-issues-00 draft26 Jun 2002
Cuellar Jorge
 A remark on the location-object-issues-00 draft26 Jun 2002
 new draft: draft-morris-geopriv-location-object-issues-00.txt25 Jun 2002
 New draft: draft-ietf-geopriv-reqs-00.txt25 Jun 2002
 RE: Potential Location Summit12 Jun 2002
 RE: Interim Meeting Agenda02 Jun 2002
Dan Greening
 RE: [manet] IP addresses in MANET26 Jun 2002
 RE: FW: Potential Location Summit11 Jun 2002
 RE: FW: Potential Location Summit08 Jun 2002
 RE: FW: Potential Location Summit07 Jun 2002
 RE: FW: Potential Location Summit07 Jun 2002
 FW: Potential Location Summit07 Jun 2002
Eric Brunner
 Re: FW: Potential Location Summit09 Jun 2002
 Re: FW: Potential Location Summit07 Jun 2002
 Re: FW: Potential Location Summit07 Jun 2002
 Re: FW: Potential Location Summit07 Jun 2002
 Re: FW: Potential Location Summit07 Jun 2002
 Re: Interim Meeting Agenda: Second Day - P3P slides06 Jun 2002
 Re: Interim Meeting Agenda: Second Day06 Jun 2002
Eric Brunner-Williams in Portland Maine
 Re: A remark on the location-object-issues-00 draft26 Jun 2002
 Re: new draft: draft-morris-geopriv-location-object-issues-00.txt26 Jun 2002
 Fwd: [manet] IP addresses in MANET25 Jun 2002
 Re: draft minutes of geopriv interim meeting25 Jun 2002
 Topic 6 P3P (was: Re: draft minutes of geopriv interim meeting)25 Jun 2002
Internet-Drafts@ietf.org
 I-D ACTION:draft-morris-geopriv-location-object-issues-00.txt28 Jun 2002
 I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-geopriv-reqs-00.txt26 Jun 2002
 I-D ACTION:draft-gogic-geopriv-concepts-00.txt04 Jun 2002
James M. Polk
 RE: Potential Location Summit12 Jun 2002
 Re: FW: Potential Location Summit10 Jun 2002
 Re: FW: Potential Location Summit07 Jun 2002
 Re: FW: Potential Location Summit07 Jun 2002
John Morris
 Interim Meeting Agenda: Second Day - P3P slides06 Jun 2002
 Catching up on various issues01 Jun 2002
John W Noerenberg II
 RE: FW: Potential Location Summit11 Jun 2002
 Re: FW: Potential Location Summit09 Jun 2002
 Re: FW: Potential Location Summit07 Jun 2002
 Telecom Bridge Instructions (or Is this the party to whom I'm speaking?)03 Jun 2002
Randall Gellens
 Interim Meeting Agenda: Second Day06 Jun 2002
 Cell Users Want Location Services05 Jun 2002
Google
WWW ecotroph.net

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.8 : 01 Aug 2012 EDT