GEOPRIV Working Group Archives
By Author

Google
WWW ecotroph.net
AuthorSubject Date
Abbott, Nadine B.
 RE: [Geopriv] Working Group Last Call for draft-ietf-geopriv-pres -0128 Jul 2004
Adrangi, Farid
 [Geopriv] RE: question on Carrying Location Objects in RADIUS i-d27 Jul 2004
 [Geopriv] RE: question on Carrying Location Objects in RADIUS i-d27 Jul 2004
Allison Mankin
 Re: [Geopriv] Working Group Last Call for draft-ietf-geopriv-pres-0128 Jul 2004
 Re: [Geopriv] Working Group Last Call for draft-ietf-geopriv-pres-0127 Jul 2004
Andrew Newton
 [Geopriv] Working Group Last Call for draft-ietf-geopriv-pres-0127 Jul 2004
 Re: [Geopriv] Agenda for GEOPRIV at IETF 6027 Jul 2004
 Re: [Geopriv] Agenda for GEOPRIV at IETF 6026 Jul 2004
 [Geopriv] Agenda for GEOPRIV at IETF 6026 Jul 2004
 [Geopriv] Draft Agenda for GEOPRIV23 Jul 2004
 [Geopriv] Draft Agenda for GEOPRIV22 Jul 2004
 [Geopriv] Agenda items for IETF 6014 Jul 2004
David Mariblanca (ML/EEM)
 [Geopriv] RE: question on Carrying Location Objects in RADIUS i-d28 Jul 2004
 [Geopriv] RE: question on Carrying Location Objects in RADIUS i-d27 Jul 2004
 [Geopriv] question on Carrying Location Objects in RADIUS i-d23 Jul 2004
Eric Burger
 [Geopriv] RE: [Simple] common policy/ common policy caps schema issue18 Jul 2004
eva-maria.leppanen@nokia.com
 [Geopriv] RE: [Simple] RE: Xcap authorization rules - Multiple URIs in Identity01 Jul 2004
Hannes Tschofenig
 [Geopriv] comments to <draft-ietf-xcon-cpcp-xcap-01.txt>26 Jul 2004
Henning Schulzrinne
 Re: [Geopriv] Comments on draft-ietf-pidf-lo11 Jul 2004
 [Geopriv] Re: Civil-02 ID and PIDF-LO inconsistencies10 Jul 2004
 [Geopriv] Re: Comments on the Civil-02 ID (on CA Types)10 Jul 2004
 [Geopriv] Comments on draft-ietf-pidf-lo10 Jul 2004
hisham.khartabil@nokia.com
 [Geopriv] RE: comments to <draft-ietf-xcon-cpcp-xcap-01.txt>28 Jul 2004
 [Geopriv] RE: identity issues28 Jul 2004
 [Geopriv] RE: comments to <draft-ietf-xcon-cpcp-xcap-01.txt>26 Jul 2004
 RE: [Geopriv] Some thoughts on non-identity based authorization22 Jul 2004
 RE: [Geopriv] Use of common policy in conferencing: a question about transformations07 Jul 2004
 RE: [Geopriv] Use of common policy in conferencing: a question about transformations06 Jul 2004
 [Geopriv] Use of common policy in conferencing: a question about transformations06 Jul 2004
Internet-Drafts@ietf.org
 [Geopriv] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-geopriv-pres-01.txt21 Jul 2004
 [Geopriv] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-geopriv-policy-02.txt21 Jul 2004
 [Geopriv] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-geopriv-common-policy-01.txt21 Jul 2004
 [Geopriv] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-geopriv-dhcp-civil-03.txt12 Jul 2004
James M. Polk
 Re: [Geopriv] Agenda for GEOPRIV at IETF 6026 Jul 2004
 [Geopriv] Re: [Sipping] New Location Conveyance ID posted26 Jul 2004
 [Geopriv] New Location Conveyance ID posted26 Jul 2004
 Re: [Geopriv] Agenda for GEOPRIV at IETF 6026 Jul 2004
 [Geopriv] Re: Civil-02 ID and PIDF-LO inconsistencies10 Jul 2004
 Re: [Geopriv] Comments on draft-ietf-pidf-lo10 Jul 2004
 [Geopriv] Civil-02 ID and PIDF-LO inconsistencies10 Jul 2004
 [Geopriv] Comments on the Civil-02 ID (on CA Types)02 Jul 2004
John Schnizlein
 Re: [Geopriv] Working Group Last Call for draft-ietf-geopriv-pres-0127 Jul 2004
 Re: [Geopriv] Working Group Last Call for draft-ietf-geopriv-pres-0127 Jul 2004
Jonathan Rosenberg
 Re: [Geopriv] Some thoughts on non-identity based authorization23 Jul 2004
 Re: [Geopriv] Some thoughts on non-identity based authorization23 Jul 2004
 Re: [Geopriv] common policy/ common policy caps schema issue19 Jul 2004
 [Geopriv] updated common policy capabilities draft18 Jul 2004
 [Geopriv] common policy/ common policy caps schema issue18 Jul 2004
 Re: [Geopriv] Use of common policy in conferencing: a question about transformations07 Jul 2004
Paul Kyzivat
 [Geopriv] Re: [Sipping] New Location Conveyance ID posted27 Jul 2004
 [Geopriv] Re: [Sipping] New Location Conveyance ID posted26 Jul 2004
Peterson, Jon
 RE: [Geopriv] Comments on draft-ietf-pidf-lo11 Jul 2004
Randall Gellens
 [Geopriv] Comments on pidf-lo-0231 Jul 2004
rfc-editor@rfc-editor.org
 [Geopriv] RFC 3825 on Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol Option for Coordinate-based Location Configuration Information08 Jul 2004
Rosen, Brian
 RE: [Geopriv] Comments on draft-ietf-pidf-lo12 Jul 2004
The IESG
 [Geopriv] Last Call: 'A Presence-based GEOPRIV Location Object Format' to Proposed Standard02 Jul 2004
Tschofenig Hannes
 [Geopriv] identity issues27 Jul 2004
 [Geopriv] RE: comments to <draft-ietf-xcon-cpcp-xcap-01.txt>27 Jul 2004
 RE: [Geopriv] Some thoughts on non-identity based authorization23 Jul 2004
 RE: [Geopriv] Some thoughts on non-identity based authorization23 Jul 2004
 RE: [Geopriv] Some thoughts on non-identity based authorization23 Jul 2004
 [Geopriv] Some thoughts on non-identity based authorization22 Jul 2004
 [Geopriv] Draft update: 'Document Format for Expressing Privacy Preferences '20 Jul 2004
 [Geopriv] Draft update: 'A Document Format for Expressing Privacy Preferenc es for Location Information'20 Jul 2004
 RE: [Geopriv] Use of common policy in conferencing: a question ab out transformations06 Jul 2004
 RE: [Geopriv] Use of common policy in conferencing: a question ab out transformations06 Jul 2004
 [Geopriv] RE: [Simple] RE: Xcap authorization rules - Multiple URIs in Iden tity01 Jul 2004
Xiaotao Wu
 Re: [Geopriv] common policy/ common policy caps schema issue18 Jul 2004
Yasuhito Watanabe
 [Geopriv] draft-rihom-architecture-gli-01.txt26 Jul 2004
Google
WWW ecotroph.net

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.8 : 01 Aug 2012 EDT