GEOPRIV Working Group Archives
By Date

Google
WWW ecotroph.net
SubjectAuthorDate
[Geopriv] RE: [Simple] RE: Xcap authorization rules - Multiple URIs in Identityeva-maria.leppanen@nokia.com
[Geopriv] RE: [Simple] RE: Xcap authorization rules - Multiple URIs in Iden tityTschofenig Hannes
[Geopriv] Last Call: 'A Presence-based GEOPRIV Location Object Format' to Proposed StandardThe IESG
[Geopriv] Comments on the Civil-02 ID (on CA Types)James M. Polk
[Geopriv] Use of common policy in conferencing: a question about transformationshisham.khartabil@nokia.com
RE: [Geopriv] Use of common policy in conferencing: a question ab out transformationsTschofenig Hannes
RE: [Geopriv] Use of common policy in conferencing: a question about transformationshisham.khartabil@nokia.com
RE: [Geopriv] Use of common policy in conferencing: a question ab out transformationsTschofenig Hannes
Re: [Geopriv] Use of common policy in conferencing: a question about transformationsJonathan Rosenberg
RE: [Geopriv] Use of common policy in conferencing: a question about transformationshisham.khartabil@nokia.com
[Geopriv] RFC 3825 on Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol Option for Coordinate-based Location Configuration Informationrfc-editor@rfc-editor.org
[Geopriv] Comments on draft-ietf-pidf-loHenning Schulzrinne
[Geopriv] Re: Comments on the Civil-02 ID (on CA Types)Henning Schulzrinne
[Geopriv] Civil-02 ID and PIDF-LO inconsistenciesJames M. Polk
[Geopriv] Re: Civil-02 ID and PIDF-LO inconsistenciesHenning Schulzrinne
Re: [Geopriv] Comments on draft-ietf-pidf-loJames M. Polk
[Geopriv] Re: Civil-02 ID and PIDF-LO inconsistenciesJames M. Polk
Re: [Geopriv] Comments on draft-ietf-pidf-loHenning Schulzrinne
RE: [Geopriv] Comments on draft-ietf-pidf-loPeterson, Jon
RE: [Geopriv] Comments on draft-ietf-pidf-loRosen, Brian
[Geopriv] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-geopriv-dhcp-civil-03.txtInternet-Drafts@ietf.org
[Geopriv] Agenda items for IETF 60Andrew Newton
[Geopriv] common policy/ common policy caps schema issueJonathan Rosenberg
[Geopriv] updated common policy capabilities draftJonathan Rosenberg
Re: [Geopriv] common policy/ common policy caps schema issueXiaotao Wu
[Geopriv] RE: [Simple] common policy/ common policy caps schema issueEric Burger
Re: [Geopriv] common policy/ common policy caps schema issueJonathan Rosenberg
[Geopriv] Draft update: 'Document Format for Expressing Privacy Preferences 'Tschofenig Hannes
[Geopriv] Draft update: 'A Document Format for Expressing Privacy Preferenc es for Location Information'Tschofenig Hannes
[Geopriv] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-geopriv-common-policy-01.txtInternet-Drafts@ietf.org
[Geopriv] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-geopriv-policy-02.txtInternet-Drafts@ietf.org
[Geopriv] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-geopriv-pres-01.txtInternet-Drafts@ietf.org
[Geopriv] Some thoughts on non-identity based authorizationTschofenig Hannes
RE: [Geopriv] Some thoughts on non-identity based authorizationhisham.khartabil@nokia.com
[Geopriv] Draft Agenda for GEOPRIVAndrew Newton
RE: [Geopriv] Some thoughts on non-identity based authorizationTschofenig Hannes
RE: [Geopriv] Some thoughts on non-identity based authorizationTschofenig Hannes
[Geopriv] question on Carrying Location Objects in RADIUS i-dDavid Mariblanca (ML/EEM)
Re: [Geopriv] Some thoughts on non-identity based authorizationJonathan Rosenberg
RE: [Geopriv] Some thoughts on non-identity based authorizationTschofenig Hannes
[Geopriv] Draft Agenda for GEOPRIVAndrew Newton
Re: [Geopriv] Some thoughts on non-identity based authorizationJonathan Rosenberg
[Geopriv] comments to <draft-ietf-xcon-cpcp-xcap-01.txt>Hannes Tschofenig
[Geopriv] RE: comments to <draft-ietf-xcon-cpcp-xcap-01.txt>hisham.khartabil@nokia.com
[Geopriv] draft-rihom-architecture-gli-01.txtYasuhito Watanabe
[Geopriv] Agenda for GEOPRIV at IETF 60Andrew Newton
Re: [Geopriv] Agenda for GEOPRIV at IETF 60James M. Polk
[Geopriv] New Location Conveyance ID postedJames M. Polk
Re: [Geopriv] Agenda for GEOPRIV at IETF 60Andrew Newton
[Geopriv] Re: [Sipping] New Location Conveyance ID postedPaul Kyzivat
[Geopriv] Re: [Sipping] New Location Conveyance ID postedJames M. Polk
Re: [Geopriv] Agenda for GEOPRIV at IETF 60James M. Polk
Re: [Geopriv] Agenda for GEOPRIV at IETF 60Andrew Newton
[Geopriv] RE: comments to <draft-ietf-xcon-cpcp-xcap-01.txt>Tschofenig Hannes
[Geopriv] RE: question on Carrying Location Objects in RADIUS i-dAdrangi, Farid
[Geopriv] RE: question on Carrying Location Objects in RADIUS i-dDavid Mariblanca (ML/EEM)
[Geopriv] identity issuesTschofenig Hannes
[Geopriv] Re: [Sipping] New Location Conveyance ID postedPaul Kyzivat
[Geopriv] RE: question on Carrying Location Objects in RADIUS i-dAdrangi, Farid
[Geopriv] Working Group Last Call for draft-ietf-geopriv-pres-01Andrew Newton
Re: [Geopriv] Working Group Last Call for draft-ietf-geopriv-pres-01John Schnizlein
Re: [Geopriv] Working Group Last Call for draft-ietf-geopriv-pres-01Allison Mankin
Re: [Geopriv] Working Group Last Call for draft-ietf-geopriv-pres-01John Schnizlein
[Geopriv] RE: question on Carrying Location Objects in RADIUS i-dDavid Mariblanca (ML/EEM)
[Geopriv] RE: identity issueshisham.khartabil@nokia.com
[Geopriv] RE: comments to <draft-ietf-xcon-cpcp-xcap-01.txt>hisham.khartabil@nokia.com
RE: [Geopriv] Working Group Last Call for draft-ietf-geopriv-pres -01Abbott, Nadine B.
Re: [Geopriv] Working Group Last Call for draft-ietf-geopriv-pres-01Allison Mankin
[Geopriv] Comments on pidf-lo-02Randall Gellens
Google
WWW ecotroph.net

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.8 : 01 Aug 2012 EDT