GEOPRIV Working Group Archives
By Thread

Google
WWW ecotroph.net
SubjectAuthor Date
[Geopriv] RE: [Simple] RE: Xcap authorization rules - Multiple URIs in Identityeva-maria.leppanen@nokia.com01 Jul 2004
[Geopriv] RE: [Simple] RE: Xcap authorization rules - Multiple URIs in Iden tityTschofenig Hannes01 Jul 2004
[Geopriv] Last Call: 'A Presence-based GEOPRIV Location Object Format' to Proposed StandardThe IESG02 Jul 2004
[Geopriv] Comments on the Civil-02 ID (on CA Types)James M. Polk02 Jul 2004
[Geopriv] Re: Comments on the Civil-02 ID (on CA Types)Henning Schulzrinne10 Jul 2004
--> [Geopriv] Civil-02 ID and PIDF-LO inconsistenciesJames M. Polk10 Jul 2004
--> [Geopriv] Re: Civil-02 ID and PIDF-LO inconsistenciesHenning Schulzrinne10 Jul 2004
--> [Geopriv] Re: Civil-02 ID and PIDF-LO inconsistenciesJames M. Polk10 Jul 2004
[Geopriv] Use of common policy in conferencing: a question about transformationshisham.khartabil@nokia.com06 Jul 2004
RE: [Geopriv] Use of common policy in conferencing: a question about transformationshisham.khartabil@nokia.com06 Jul 2004
--> Re: [Geopriv] Use of common policy in conferencing: a question about transformationsJonathan Rosenberg07 Jul 2004
RE: [Geopriv] Use of common policy in conferencing: a question about transformationshisham.khartabil@nokia.com07 Jul 2004
RE: [Geopriv] Use of common policy in conferencing: a question ab out transformationsTschofenig Hannes06 Jul 2004
RE: [Geopriv] Use of common policy in conferencing: a question ab out transformationsTschofenig Hannes06 Jul 2004
[Geopriv] RFC 3825 on Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol Option for Coordinate-based Location Configuration Informationrfc-editor@rfc-editor.org08 Jul 2004
[Geopriv] Comments on draft-ietf-pidf-loHenning Schulzrinne10 Jul 2004
Re: [Geopriv] Comments on draft-ietf-pidf-loJames M. Polk10 Jul 2004
--> Re: [Geopriv] Comments on draft-ietf-pidf-loHenning Schulzrinne11 Jul 2004
RE: [Geopriv] Comments on draft-ietf-pidf-loPeterson, Jon11 Jul 2004
RE: [Geopriv] Comments on draft-ietf-pidf-loRosen, Brian12 Jul 2004
[Geopriv] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-geopriv-dhcp-civil-03.txtInternet-Drafts@ietf.org12 Jul 2004
[Geopriv] Agenda items for IETF 60Andrew Newton14 Jul 2004
[Geopriv] common policy/ common policy caps schema issueJonathan Rosenberg18 Jul 2004
Re: [Geopriv] common policy/ common policy caps schema issueXiaotao Wu18 Jul 2004
--> Re: [Geopriv] common policy/ common policy caps schema issueJonathan Rosenberg19 Jul 2004
[Geopriv] updated common policy capabilities draftJonathan Rosenberg18 Jul 2004
[Geopriv] RE: [Simple] common policy/ common policy caps schema issueEric Burger18 Jul 2004
[Geopriv] Draft update: 'Document Format for Expressing Privacy Preferences 'Tschofenig Hannes20 Jul 2004
[Geopriv] Draft update: 'A Document Format for Expressing Privacy Preferenc es for Location Information'Tschofenig Hannes20 Jul 2004
[Geopriv] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-geopriv-common-policy-01.txtInternet-Drafts@ietf.org21 Jul 2004
[Geopriv] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-geopriv-policy-02.txtInternet-Drafts@ietf.org21 Jul 2004
[Geopriv] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-geopriv-pres-01.txtInternet-Drafts@ietf.org21 Jul 2004
[Geopriv] Some thoughts on non-identity based authorizationTschofenig Hannes22 Jul 2004
RE: [Geopriv] Some thoughts on non-identity based authorizationhisham.khartabil@nokia.com22 Jul 2004
RE: [Geopriv] Some thoughts on non-identity based authorizationTschofenig Hannes23 Jul 2004
RE: [Geopriv] Some thoughts on non-identity based authorizationTschofenig Hannes23 Jul 2004
Re: [Geopriv] Some thoughts on non-identity based authorizationJonathan Rosenberg23 Jul 2004
RE: [Geopriv] Some thoughts on non-identity based authorizationTschofenig Hannes23 Jul 2004
--> Re: [Geopriv] Some thoughts on non-identity based authorizationJonathan Rosenberg23 Jul 2004
[Geopriv] Draft Agenda for GEOPRIVAndrew Newton22 Jul 2004
[Geopriv] question on Carrying Location Objects in RADIUS i-dDavid Mariblanca (ML/EEM)23 Jul 2004
[Geopriv] Draft Agenda for GEOPRIVAndrew Newton23 Jul 2004
[Geopriv] comments to <draft-ietf-xcon-cpcp-xcap-01.txt>Hannes Tschofenig26 Jul 2004
[Geopriv] RE: comments to <draft-ietf-xcon-cpcp-xcap-01.txt>hisham.khartabil@nokia.com26 Jul 2004
[Geopriv] draft-rihom-architecture-gli-01.txtYasuhito Watanabe26 Jul 2004
[Geopriv] Agenda for GEOPRIV at IETF 60Andrew Newton26 Jul 2004
Re: [Geopriv] Agenda for GEOPRIV at IETF 60James M. Polk26 Jul 2004
--> Re: [Geopriv] Agenda for GEOPRIV at IETF 60Andrew Newton26 Jul 2004
--> Re: [Geopriv] Agenda for GEOPRIV at IETF 60James M. Polk26 Jul 2004
--> Re: [Geopriv] Agenda for GEOPRIV at IETF 60Andrew Newton27 Jul 2004
[Geopriv] New Location Conveyance ID postedJames M. Polk26 Jul 2004
[Geopriv] Re: [Sipping] New Location Conveyance ID postedPaul Kyzivat26 Jul 2004
--> [Geopriv] Re: [Sipping] New Location Conveyance ID postedJames M. Polk26 Jul 2004
--> [Geopriv] Re: [Sipping] New Location Conveyance ID postedPaul Kyzivat27 Jul 2004
--> [Geopriv] Re: [Sipping] New Location Conveyance ID postedJames M. Polk01 Aug 2004
[Geopriv] RE: comments to <draft-ietf-xcon-cpcp-xcap-01.txt>Tschofenig Hannes27 Jul 2004
[Geopriv] RE: question on Carrying Location Objects in RADIUS i-dAdrangi, Farid27 Jul 2004
[Geopriv] RE: question on Carrying Location Objects in RADIUS i-dDavid Mariblanca (ML/EEM)27 Jul 2004
[Geopriv] identity issuesTschofenig Hannes27 Jul 2004
[Geopriv] RE: question on Carrying Location Objects in RADIUS i-dAdrangi, Farid27 Jul 2004
[Geopriv] Working Group Last Call for draft-ietf-geopriv-pres-01Andrew Newton27 Jul 2004
Re: [Geopriv] Working Group Last Call for draft-ietf-geopriv-pres-01John Schnizlein27 Jul 2004
Re: [Geopriv] Working Group Last Call for draft-ietf-geopriv-pres-01Allison Mankin27 Jul 2004
Re: [Geopriv] Working Group Last Call for draft-ietf-geopriv-pres-01John Schnizlein27 Jul 2004
Re: [Geopriv] Working Group Last Call for draft-ietf-geopriv-pres-01Allison Mankin28 Jul 2004
Re: [Geopriv] Working Group Last Call for draft-ietf-geopriv-pres-01Andrew Newton11 Aug 2004
[Geopriv] RE: question on Carrying Location Objects in RADIUS i-dDavid Mariblanca (ML/EEM)28 Jul 2004
[Geopriv] RE: identity issueshisham.khartabil@nokia.com28 Jul 2004
[Geopriv] RE: comments to <draft-ietf-xcon-cpcp-xcap-01.txt>hisham.khartabil@nokia.com28 Jul 2004
RE: [Geopriv] Working Group Last Call for draft-ietf-geopriv-pres -01Abbott, Nadine B.28 Jul 2004
[Geopriv] Comments on pidf-lo-02Randall Gellens31 Jul 2004
Google
WWW ecotroph.net

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.8 : 01 Aug 2012 EDT