GEOPRIV Working Group Archives
By Author

Google
WWW ecotroph.net
AuthorSubject Date
Allison Mankin
 Re: [Geopriv] SIP Location Conveyance -03 submitted29 Jun 2006
Andrew Newton
 Re: [Geopriv] Proposed Resolution to the draft-ietf-geopriv-common-policy issue.30 Jun 2006
 Re: [Geopriv] SIP Location Conveyance -03 submitted30 Jun 2006
 Re: [Geopriv] SIP Location Conveyance -03 submitted29 Jun 2006
 Re: [Geopriv] SIP Location Conveyance -03 submitted29 Jun 2006
 Re: [Geopriv] Draft Agenda for IETF 6629 Jun 2006
 [Geopriv] Draft Agenda for IETF 6629 Jun 2006
 [Geopriv] agenda items for IETF 6625 Jun 2006
 Re: [Geopriv] Geopriv-L7 Draft19 Jun 2006
 [Geopriv] Tao of the IETF14 Jun 2006
Desineni, Harikishan
 [Geopriv] New draft on extensions to pidf-lo object28 Jun 2006
Hannes Tschofenig
 Re: [Geopriv] SIP Location Conveyance -03 submitted30 Jun 2006
 Re: [Geopriv] SIP Location Conveyance -03 submitted30 Jun 2006
 Re: [Geopriv] SIP Location Conveyance -03 submitted29 Jun 2006
 [Geopriv] draft-ietf-sip-location-conveyance-03.txt Comments29 Jun 2006
Internet-Drafts@ietf.org
 [Geopriv] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-geopriv-radius-lo-07.txt28 Jun 2006
James M. Polk
 Re: [Geopriv] SIP Location Conveyance -03 submitted29 Jun 2006
 Re: [Geopriv] Draft Agenda for IETF 6629 Jun 2006
 Re: [Geopriv] SIP Location Conveyance -03 submitted29 Jun 2006
 Re: [Geopriv] SIP Location Conveyance -03 submitted29 Jun 2006
 Re: [Geopriv] Draft Agenda for IETF 6629 Jun 2006
 [Geopriv] SIP Location Conveyance -03 submitted29 Jun 2006
Ted Hardie
 [Geopriv] Proposed Resolution to the draft-ietf-geopriv-common-policy issue.30 Jun 2006
Tschofenig, Hannes
 [Geopriv] Geopriv-L7 Draft19 Jun 2006
Google
WWW ecotroph.net

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.8 : 01 Aug 2012 EDT