RE: [Sip] RE: [Geopriv] Consensus on changes to location-conveyance

From: Winterbottom, James ^lt;James.Winterbottom@andrew.com>
Date: Wed Jul 26 2006 - 21:43:23 EDT

Andy,

RFC-4119 says "However, the usage of this location object format is not
   limited to presence-using protocols-- any protocol that can carry XML
   or MIME types can carry PIDF."

It seems to me that restricting the allowed schema in what is supposed
to be a location conveyance specification is in opposition to this
statement.