RE: [Geopriv] teasing apart: http as a GEOPRIV using protocol

From: Ted Hardie ^lt;hardie@qualcomm.com>
Date: Thu Jul 27 2006 - 21:53:27 EDT

Hi Martin,
        Having not seen your note, I already took a stab
it, along much the same lines you suggest. Clearly, the attached
-00 (not yet in the drafts directories) is the barest of bare bones,
but I thought it might be useful to sketch that out as a contrast
to some of the real applications which might use HTTP as a
using protocol.
        I believe this also differs from RELO in that it is
focused on the transport of PIDF-LO, which is slightly different
from RELO's remit. But clearly, there are strong connections there.
        And if the phrase "strawman" in the title doesn't
signal that I don't think this is a done piece of work, allow
this too.
                        regards,
                                Ted Hardie