RE: [Sip] RE: [Geopriv] Consensus on changes to location-conveyance

From: Jeroen Van Bemmel ^lt;jbemmel@zonnet.nl>
Date: Sun Jul 30 2006 - 04:36:28 EDT

Yes,mine too, with one additional remark: the location based routing use case should be removed

It is a special case of a more general one: route to some party in area X. This need not have anything to do with the caller's location, in fact for privacy reasons it is better not.

LBR is better handled using caller prefs/callee capabilities (eg define +geo.zip, not using PIDF at all for simplicity)

Given the above, proxy removal of location and data URIs are less of an issue

Regards,
Jeroen