Re: [Geopriv] Geopriv L7 LCP: New Requirement

From: Hannes Tschofenig ^lt;Hannes.Tschofenig@gmx.net>
Date: Sat Feb 10 2007 - 15:40:29 EST

Hi Henning,

some terminology first:
* Target -- RFC 3693
* Location Information Server (LIS) -- entity that knows the location of
the Target
* OBO-Client -- entity that requests the location of the Target without
being the Target itself.

If I understood the requirement correctly then it is
* applicable only if the OBO-Client is in the same network as the Target
or has a relationship to it,
   This aspect is necessary since (a) the security issues are difficult
to handle and (b) the identifier might not be resolvable outside this
"realm".
* uses identifiers like the VCI/VPI (and not the URI)

Ciao
Hannes