Re: [Geopriv] specifying holes in polygons

From: Carl Reed OGC Account ^lt;creed@opengeospatial.org>
Date: Sat Feb 10 2007 - 20:12:37 EST

James -

Here is an example. Hope the formatting stays OK!

Please note that the coordinates do not need to be specified one coordinate
pair per line. You can use gml:poslist to put all coordinates on the same
line for an element (<gml:posList>12 4.... </gml:posList> tag).

Cheers

Carl

<gml:Polygon>

<gml:exterior>