RE: [Geopriv] Geopriv L7 LCP: New Requirement

From: g.caron@bell.ca
Date: Wed Feb 14 2007 - 11:12:16 EST

Andrew,

<However, I still believe that OBO is unnecessary. All the components to LIS to LIS have been in GEOPRIV from the beginning. A LIS is just a special form of an LS.>

Is it your understanding that LIS to LIS and OBO within the context of this thread are one of the same?

I don't think they are.

If LIS to LIS is definitively covered by a geopriv document somewhere then, can this requirement (L7 MUST support LS-LS) be added to section 9?

Thanks,

Guy Caron