Re: [Geopriv]WGLCondraft-ietf-geopriv-l7-lcp-ps-00(PIDF-LOdigitalsignatures)

From: Tom-PT Taylor ^lt;taylor@nortel.com>
Date: Thu Mar 08 2007 - 10:40:11 EST

I think what this thread is leading to is that:

-- national/regional regulatory authorities will impose regulations that imply a
particular technical means of defence against fraudulent calls

-- that means national/regional rather than IETF standardization of these
technical means

-- the role of the IETF is limited to provision of the toolkit and making sure
they don't get in the way.