Re: [Geopriv] draft-winterbottom-geopriv-lis2lis-req-00.txt

From: Carl Reed OGC Account ^lt;creed@opengeospatial.org>
Date: Tue Jun 19 2007 - 13:45:09 EDT

James -

I do not any comments or issues with the document.

However, I was wondering: At the Where 2.0 Conference there were several companies present that have as a business focus providing location based on WiFi. One such company is Skyhook. I wanted to make sure that I understand where such an application fits into the scheme as presented in this document. Perhaps this is not germane as Skyhook is not a network provider nor are they dealing with cable based broadband . But they are a provider and link into the broadband network and I would guess that they would be considered a service provider.

Just wondering

Thanks!

Carl