Re: [Geopriv] draft-winterbottom-geopriv-lis2lis-req-00.txt

From: Cullen Jennings ^lt;fluffy@cisco.com>
Date: Wed Jun 20 2007 - 13:05:09 EDT

That helps a bit - it sort of seem to be assuming a certain solution
for the signing. It might be better to try and list the requirements
more along the lines of your email below where you try and say who
need to be able to sign what, who needs to be able to check a
signature, who needs to be able to get someone else to sign something
on their behalf, and what the signatures attest to when something is
signed. I imagine that the requirement you have here would fall out
of those.

Cullen <with my individual hat on>