RE: [Geopriv] http-location-delivery-00 - clarification for "location information"

From: Mary Barnes ^lt;mary.barnes@nortel.com>
Date: Sun Jul 01 2007 - 10:48:51 EDT

Hi Eric,

Thanks for your feedback. In general, I agree that the clarifications
you suggest would be useful and I'll make those changes in the
-01 version I'm currently editting. As far as your last point about
adding the "all" or "both", I'm not fully convinced that would be useful
given that it can be accomplished through the appropriate enumerations
and it's not clear to me how common such a request would be. However,
if others in the WG think it's useful, it's a fairly straightforward
addition.

Thanks,
Mary