[Geopriv] pdif-lo-08: quick comments

From: Henning Schulzrinne ^lt;hgs@cs.columbia.edu>
Date: Sun Jul 15 2007 - 12:13:21 EDT

Two quick comments:

- The terminology section uses "compound location" and _source_. Does
the " mean something different from the _?

- More substantively, I noticed that the document now refers to the
SIMPLE data model (RFC 4479), but omits a crucial issue, namely
whether location information can and should appear in <person> and
<device> elements. I believe this makes sense, probably more so than
including it in the 'service' (<tuple>) element, as is implied by the
document.

Fig. 1 should be amended accordingly.

Henning