Re: [Geopriv] pdif-lo-08: rules

From: Robert Sparks ^lt;rjsparks@nostrum.com>
Date: Tue Jul 17 2007 - 15:56:44 EDT

Hrm. I was under the impression that the group had made this choice
(before I was watching closely).

My understanding (which may need correcting) is that this document
establishes a profile
that will only be used when the application using the pidf you're
creating needs to be able
to with as little ambiguity as possible talk about one place. Is that
not what this is? And is it
not the essence of the document? If it isn't, let me know what it is.

(Everyone please dogpile this - I need to know what everyone thought
this is all about).

RjS