[Geopriv] HELD Comment on mandatory locationType

From: Stark, Barbara ^lt;bs7652@att.com>
Date: Fri Jul 20 2007 - 14:18:52 EDT

After reading the current HELD draft, I have a few comments, which I'll
separate into a few emails.

The locationType parameter is noted as being mandatory in a Location
Request. However, it has a default defined, if none is specified.

If the parameter is mandatory, there's no need for a default. If there's
a default (for when the parameter isn't specified), then the parameter
is optional.

I recommend keeping the default, and making the parameter optional.

Barbara

*****

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential, proprietary, and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers. GA621