RE: [Geopriv] Location Types

From: James M. Polk ^lt;jmpolk@cisco.com>
Date: Thu Jul 26 2007 - 12:32:59 EDT

At 11:16 AM 7/26/2007, Dawson, Martin wrote:
>I'd assume that there'd be "jurisdictional" applications and everything
>else. The only known example of a "jurisdictional" application in
>captivity is probably emergency services (at this stage).

I may be missing the point, but is this the case in locales like some
parts of the middle east (specifically with Israel and Gaza or the
West Bank, and with Lebanon), or Kashmir (between India and
Pakistan)? I'm sure there are other geographies that are in doubt,
and I'm wondering if each of those situations fall into this discussion?