RE: [Geopriv] LIS vs. LCP Terminology: Summary

From: Roger Marshall ^lt;RMarshall@telecomsys.com>
Date: Mon Aug 20 2007 - 12:13:15 EDT

I've got no problems with this definition.

-roger marshall.

The information contained in this message may be privileged and/or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, or responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, any review, forwarding, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication or any attachment(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please so notify the sender immediately, and delete it and all attachments from your computer and network.