RE: [Geopriv] ResponseTime -- when reference is returned

From: Stark, Barbara ^lt;bs7652@att.com>
Date: Tue Aug 28 2007 - 16:19:57 EDT

Since a location URI needs to be able to live for awhile, I think it
makes no sense for the server to start the location fixing process until
a dereference is attempted. There's no knowledge as to whether the
dereference attempt will happen now or in an hour.

But I am curious as to whether the reference will be noted as an "AGAP
or "ASAP" reference, or will a device be able to add some sort of
"?response=ASAP" or "?response=AGAP" to the end of the reference.
Barbara