RE: [Geopriv] loc-filters was milestones update

From: Thomson, Martin ^lt;Martin.Thomson@andrew.com>
Date: Mon Oct 01 2007 - 19:14:18 EDT

Speed = scalar
Velocity = vector

As always, my concerns with these two drafts centre about the consistency between uses of speed and velocity. Someone needs to pick one and stick to it. I submitted a review of pidf-lo-dynamic a while back to no avail, and will do so when

For filters, I don't think that we should include filters for data that we can't reliably represent in PIDF-LO. Until pidf-lo-dynamic is understood, I don't think that speed should be included.

Cheers,
Martin

this email is prohibited.