[Geopriv] Geolocation Policy Draft Update

From: Hannes Tschofenig ^lt;Hannes.Tschofenig@gmx.net>
Date: Tue Oct 02 2007 - 09:53:10 EDT

Hi all,

Henning and I worked on the draft update to reflect the comments
received by the IESG, Gen-Art reviewer, and SecDir reviewer.

Here is what we did to produce -13:
* Removed the location-specific conditions from the document.
* Added text to the security consideration section
* Addressed comments by Russ & Jon regarding location transformation.

Obviously, this is a major change to the draft.

Here is the new draft:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-geopriv-policy-13.txt

We haven't added an element that is able to contain a description of the
rule. I will post a separate mail on this issue. [This refers to one of
Lisa's comments.]

We believe that this update reflects the comments (expect for the
comment about the rule description):
Tim: http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/geopriv/current/msg04354.html
Sam: http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/geopriv/current/msg04354.html
Lisa: http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/geopriv/current/msg04356.html