RE: [Geopriv] HELD Emergency Text

From: Mary Barnes ^lt;mary.barnes@nortel.com>
Date: Tue Oct 02 2007 - 12:35:19 EDT

And, I also agree with you all. I think the only text than needs to be
in HELD is in the detailed attribute sections describing normative
behavior. I think the sentences in the middle paragraph could possibly
be put into the appropriate sections of the HELD spec, but I think it
really all belongs in phone-bcp.

Thanks,
Mary.