RE: [Geopriv] HELD Emergency Text

From: Brian Rosen ^lt;br@brianrosen.net>
Date: Wed Oct 03 2007 - 12:06:52 EDT

Oh, you probably can. More thread hacking.
You can't literally do it on the same thread, because you block on the read
for the first response. You can spin off two threads, one for each request,
and get what you want.

It's probably not much more work than dealing with the 30 second response to
begin with.