RE: [Geopriv] New Version Notification fordraft-busin-geopriv-location-qos-req-00

From: Salvatore Loreto ^lt;salvatore.loreto@ericsson.com>
Date: Fri Nov 16 2007 - 09:30:52 EST

I agree it applies to all LCPs and location deference protocols,
and we should discuss in general, we'd be glad to work on solve this
issue together.

however I do believe we should also discuss the different protocols;
and as HELD already contemplate the possibility, it should be great to
have the possibility to request QoS also using SUBSCRIBE.

Sal