RE: [Geopriv] Question on client identifier in HELD (re: HELDguidance for IP address ID)

From: peter_blatherwick@mitel.com
Date: Fri Nov 16 2007 - 12:34:51 EST

Thanks for the clarification. I was not asking for changes, just a curio.

I agree, some clarifying text would be helpful to avoid the same questions
coming up again in future, and think it may work well along with the
VPN-related issue discussion.
-- Peter

"Mary Barnes" <mary.barnes@nortel.com>
16.11.07 11:30