[Geopriv] reqs for Location QoS and Agenda

From: Salvatore Loreto ^lt;salvatore.loreto@ericsson.com>
Date: Wed Nov 21 2007 - 15:14:51 EST

Hi there,

I fully understand that there is no time to discuss all the drafts
during the f2f meeting, and that this draft needs to be discuss more in
deep

However I want highlight the fact that the Location QoS draft foresee
the necessity to insert in both LPC and LDP requests.
So as in the agenda there is the "GEOPRIV Layer 7 Location Configuration
Protocol; Problem Statement and Requirements" draft,

I do believe it should be useful discuss about the opportunity to insert
some Location QoS also directly in the LPC requirements draft.

thank
Sal