[Geopriv] Geopriv LbyR DHCP Option ID revved

From: James M. Polk ^lt;jmpolk@cisco.com>
Date: Wed Nov 21 2007 - 17:05:36 EST

I revised the LbyR ID for this meeting, here
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-polk-geopriv-dhcp-lbyr-uri-option-02.txt

I made the following change

- I added a "Valid-for" timer, in seconds, for how long a holder of
this URI should considering this URI valid. In DHCP, I advise the
client to refresh this information prior to it timing out

- I have limited URIs to not include data-URLs, since they can have
scripts, and limited client handling of this URI to not send it to a
general purpose browser, since that can go to a web page that has scripts.
        - I am working with Lisa Dussreault (APPS AD) to further limit URI types

I did not include a backend architecture, which was James
Winterbottom's request in Chicago. This is mainly because this is a
DHCP Option draft, and any backend system will not communicate using DHCP.

Comments are welcome and encouraged

James