RE: [Geopriv] draft agenda: GEOPRIV @ IETF 70

From: john.medland@bt.com
Date: Mon Nov 26 2007 - 13:25:01 EST

Robert,

The VoIP emergency architecture being considered for deployment in 2008
in the UK requires the HELD identity extensions. It would be preferable
if the HELD Identity Extensions draft was also discussed in Vancouver if
at all possible so we could expect to use an international standard
rather than a national variant.

Thanks and regards

John

John Medland | 999/112 Policy Manager| BT | Tel:+44 (0)1977 593408 |