OBO (was - RE: [Geopriv] Message Flow, again)

From: Marc Linsner ^lt;mlinsner@cisco.com>
Date: Tue Nov 27 2007 - 09:04:56 EST

Martin,

1) I believe we need strong consensus that the IETF/Geopriv is going to
support OBO. I don't find or remember the wg agreeing on this, in fact, I
remember the opposite.

2) I was simply trying to show how one might use an aberration of an
accepted mechanism, LbyR, to accomplish the function, saving the pain of #1.

-Marc-