Re: [Geopriv] RE: For those interested in WiFi location determination

From: Hannes Tschofenig ^lt;Hannes.Tschofenig@gmx.net>
Date: Tue Nov 27 2007 - 10:58:49 EST

Hi Carl,

good to hear that. Are there some results available that could be used
in the discussion?

The main answer I am still struggling with is the question what location
shapes are useful in a WLAN environment.
A "Point" seems to be one when the appropriate location determination
techniques can be applied. What should we do about the other case(s)?

Ciao
Hannes